Friday, July 13, 2012

Flash Fiction Friday: Room 6

I had never been in this situation before, so I didn’t know what to expect.  The man, dressed all in white: a tight-fitting white turtleneck, snow-colored slacks that fit tightly around his hips and firm ass, led the way up the long staircase, toward the master bedroom. My heart beat steadily climbed as we climbed the staircase and I felt a bead of sweat slide down my forehead. The building was hot—evidently they didn’t believe in the merits of air conditioning in this place. Me and the Man in White must’ve walked up six flights of stairs before we reached the top floor of the Complex. I’d asked him why we couldn’t just take the elevator. He just stared at me with cold eyes, dark and mysterious as midnight. He didn’t answer my question with words, but his eyes told me to “Shut the fuck up and do what you’re told”.
The top floor was a long white hallway, with six doors on each side. Each door was painted a vibrant color, with a large number written in the center of the door, with black paint.
“You’ve been assigned to Room 6,” the handsome man in white told me. “And you have two hours.”
I was sure two hours would be enough, but the way the man in white made it sound, I may’ve needed more.
We stepped in front of Room 6, which was painted a vibrant sky blue, with a large “6” I the middle.
“Are you wearing underwear?” the Man in White asked me.
For me that was a silly question, since I always wore underwear. I’d never leave my home without them. But apparently, there must’ve been a lot of men out that came to this place, who didn’t wear underwear. Otherwise, I don’t think he would’ve asked.
“Yeah, I am,” I told him.
He nodded. “Please take off your clothes and give them to me. You can keep your underwear and your shoes on, if you like. But I need your shirt and your pants.”
I knew coming into this place that I would have to get to naked. That was one of the main points of me being here. Still, that didn’t make me feel comfortable with being unclothed in front of someone I didn’t know. My body was in excellent condition, from all my gym workouts, and I’m sure that the Man in White had seen naked men all the time, and should’ve been used to it. For some reason though, I felt intimidated about getting naked in front of him. I had a feeling that he was secretly judging me with those midnight-colored eyes. I did as he requested, pulling off my shirt and jeans. I decided to keep my underwear and socks on. My dick was more than half-hard in my briefs. I couldn’t make it go down. I handed my clothes over to the Man in White and I saw him take a quick glance at the tent in my underwear. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a long, silver key.
“This is yours,” he said, handing me the key. “Don’t lose it.” He took my shirt and jeans and draped them over his muscular arm. “Your two hours begins now, Mr. Richards. I hope you enjoy yourself.”
The Man in White turned and walked toward the end of the hallway. I waited until he was completely out of view, before I turned to the door. My heart was still racing, my palms were sweating, and my dick throbbed wildly in my briefs. I gave it a few squeezes.
This is it, I told myself.
I didn’t know what to expect when I opened that door, but I was about to find out soon. Carefully, I inserted the key into the lock and twisted it. The door swung open slowly and I stepped inside, ready for this adventure to begin…

 For some of my other works, check out: "Boys of Summer"
Download the free Kindle App

No comments:

Post a Comment